Friday 27 October 2017

BANANAS!!!!

Apologies for the shortage of posts recently, as I haven't been feeling particularly well. So as a surprise I thought I'd return with a little project I've been assembling for the girls to allow them to fight the Battle of the Sandpit, these will be 2 forces for Dragon Rampant; the first is the Minions, and the second will be Toy Story based.
Rough points ideas are included in captions, I'm still thinking of terrain ideas, I have some ready such as alphabet blocks, and discarded crisp packets. Other hazards might include an area of foul smelling boggy ground called the cat trap! 
I was hoping to have the game ready for the girls to play over half term holidays, but I'm waiting for the Toy Story forces to arrive. The good news is that once they do it'll take very little time to get them ready for battle.

Click on any picture to enlarge

Napoleonic Minions - Elite Foot (6 points)



Minions - Heavy Foot with Offensive Bananas (6 points)



Minions - Heavy Foot with Offensive Bananas (6 points)



Purple Minion - Lesser Warbeast (4 points)



Giant Minion with Fart Blaster - Greater Warbeast with Gas Attack (8 points)


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think I'll do the same. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a a similar Minion war band for Dragon Rampant elsewhere but can't remember where. The Minions were cheap eBay purchases. It's a good bit of fun, thinking Shrek would be cool, but trying not to get carried away!

      Delete
  2. Genius!!! I may finally be able to get my little kid to play Dragon Rampant with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my plan and it works.....easy to put together as well.

      Delete