Friday 8 December 2017

INCOMING!!!

Finally the Toy Story opponents for the Minions in the Battle of the Sand Box. I'll be adding a few more soldier units as the Minions have received some further reinforcements this week. I haven't yet decided on stats for Dragon Rampant, but will be along the lines of the Minion force, perhaps Woody, Bullseye and Jessie being Elite cavalry? Buzz will have Flying ability, of course....and maybe shooting with lasers?

Also photographed are some the terrain I've got ready, a part buried Pringles tube, and some children's wooden blocks, these were off eBay, but I've since seem some similar in the local supermarket going cheap. I'm also thinking of wandering terrain in the form of a discarded crisp packet roaming the battlefield, direction to be decided by D10 for distance and direction by scatter dice. 

Click on any picture to enlarge









2 comments: