Monday 27 February 2017

Royal Welch Fusiliers

A bit of a farewell post, not to the blog but to my AWI army. Decisions were made and they have marched off to pastures new, I will in fact be seeing them again hopefully as they have taken up new billets in a wargaming friends collection. It was when packing them up that I realised I hadn't posted pictures of my favourite regiment the Royal Welch Fusiliers, so this post is to correct that particular oversight. 

Figures are 28mm Front Rank Figurines and the flag was hand painted and the first I did for the AWI.

I will be returning to the AWI at some point in the not too distant future....

Click on any picture to enlarge



2 comments:

  1. Very nicemy done, they look superb and disciplined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, I'll be painting the nice Perry Miniatures version of the 23rd soon.

      Delete