Friday 10 June 2016

Royalist Horse - ECW

Some Royalist regiments of horse. The figures are a mix of 28mm Dixon Miniatures, Wargames Foundry, Front Rank and Bicorne (I think?).

My Royalist ECW forces are the core of a much older collection, being added to over a number of years, and being my first 28mm army.

The flags are Bodies Banners from Redoubt Enterprises. The units are -

Nicholas Crisp - white flag.

Sir Nicholas Byron - red flag with tree.

Thomas Bojulie - the other red flag.

Click on any picture to enlarge












2 comments:

  1. You can never have to many Royalist Cavalry Meic, nice collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ken, my preferred army is Royalist, but I've had to build a Parliamentarian army as well because most other players also want to do Royalist.

      Delete