Sunday 10 July 2016

Regiment Charost

My WSS French army is coming along nicely, and here is the first of four new battalions. The Regiment Charost.

The figures are 28mm Front Rank Figurines, on 60 x 60mm bases. The buildings are old POP Enterprises

The delay in getting these photographed for the blog has been that I've been making my own flags. Partly motivated by wanting certain flags that are not produced commercially. These are a mix of printed and hand painted onto cotton. First I created the images, then I printed them onto cotton material for use with inkjet printers. The Colonels colour was left in it's printed format and the regimental colour was painted. I'm really pleased with the way these have turned out, and will be making more in the future for other projects as well as my WSS French.

The Regiment Charost served at Blenheim, Oudenaarde, and Malplaquet (in 1709 it became Bethune).

Click on any picture to enlarge








2 comments:

  1. Congrats for these beautiful figures (and flags!)...Pour le Roy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, flags for the War of Spanish Succession are lovely, a reason in itself to paint up an army.

      Delete