Sunday 30 October 2016

French Dragoons

I'm back, hopefully the blog will return to normal following some minor technical and health issues.

Napoleonic French Dragoons, 28mm figures from Front Rank; these are part of a force that I'm building for Sharp Practice that is why there are only 8. The other 4 will be completed at some point so that they can be used for Black Powder as well.  The setting here is somewhere in Germany with a back drop of the lovely GrandManner buildings I painted up for my 1866 project. The Sharp Practice forces will be based on the Peninsula, and I've already painted some Spanish from Eagle Miniatures.

There should be a little to interest most over the next series of posts, coming up will be more 1866, Napoleonic's, WSS, and 15mm ancients.



Click on any picture to enlarge








No comments:

Post a Comment