Wednesday 2 May 2018

Test of Honour

Apologies for my lengthy absence, I have not long moved and am stilling a slight state of flux hobby wise. 

I have however managed to keep gaming at the local club. The recent meeting saw a couple of games of Test of Honour from Warlord Games. We played a couple of 2 player games before a final 4 player bash. The pictures below are a mix from all the games. I'll add pictures of my own Test of Honour stuff once I can get everything set up. These were taken with my mobile phone. 

The overall impression with this game was a resounding positive with great fun being had by all. We also found that there was no slowing in pace for 4 player games, in fact added to the fun. I think this will become a firm favourite at the club, easy to set up, and easy for new players to pick up and get involved. I'd actually say a very good game for new starters to the hobby. 

Click on any picture to enlarge 












4 comments:

  1. Nice looking terrain, evocative and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ...
    I must say I have only heard good things about this game...so just a little bit tempted.

    All the best Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, I really like this game but it's so easy to get carried away.... I added a few Perry figures in as well as I found the muskets a bit thin on the plastics, and a lovely geisha model from Taban Miniatures. Not that I'm trying to sway your decision.....

      Delete