Monday 6 April 2015

Mongols


It's been a while since my last post, apologies not my intention. Progress has been slow on the painting front mainly due to work commitments and working longer hours than normal. There is some good news on the horizon for the blog though as I've managed to sort through my wargames room and am close to getting a permanent playing area up and running. This will also give me room to tackle some construction projects I have planned, as well as retrieving the remainder of my collection from the long term storage.

As thoughts turn to Salute (more of that soon), I'll leave for now with some 28mm Mongols from The Assault Group; I picked these figures up on eBay painted and in need of a little TLC, a bit of a restoration project (more of the before and after at a later date).


 Click on pictures to enlarge






No comments:

Post a Comment