Monday 16 November 2015

Frostgrave Terrain

Still painting figures for Beyond the Gates of Antares, only 10 Concord infantry to complete the starter set, but it's looking likely that I'll be exceeding my 2 week target

In the meantime I've taken some pictures of the Frostgrave terrain that I've been working on.
The plastic wizard has been painted up and added to a sctach built platform, and snow effects added. The snow effect was created by mixing Bicarbonate of Soda with PVA glue and white paint, my first attempt at this, and pretty happy with the results.

The next piece of terrain is the blue crystals bought from Annie,  The Dice Bag Lady, more snow effect and a quick dry brush with white paint. Really pleased with these crystal bases and can highly recommend The Dice Bag Lady as a source for Frostgrave goodies and interesting add ons.

The final set of pictures are of the tress that I picked up off eBay, mdf bases, pva and sand finished with a dab of the snow effect.

I've added the MacBeth figure from Gripping Beast for scale.

Click on any picture to enlarge












No comments:

Post a Comment