Friday 1 April 2016

Puma Sd.Kfz 234/2 Armoured Car

It's been a while since I posted anything World War II on the blog, so I thought I'd show the Puma armoured car that I painted a few years ago now to reinforce my Bolt Action Germans. The model is a Warlord Games resin one, no longer available I believe as they now sell a plastic kit.

This was my first attempt at painting any World War II vehicle, and I'm fairly pleased with the outcome, though I think I was a little heavy handed with the weathering powders. I don't have an air gun, and I did think long and hard about buying one. However after seeing pictures of German troops applying paint to their vehicles by all manner of methods, from spraying to brushing (including one that looked like they were using a yard brush), I decided to just paint them with my little brushes.


Click on any picture to enlarge











2 comments: