Sunday 3 September 2017

NEWS: Infamous JT

With all the sadness surrounding the closures of a couple of well known Wargames companies recently, I thought it would be nice to introduce a new venture, Infamous JT and wish them all the best in these oft choppy waters that are our hobby. I also think it's worth mentioning that the majority of manufacturers are small concerns often forgotten given the exceptionally high quality of product on offer. Each and everyone of them a testimony of the love and dedication, blood sweat and tears that go into feeding our gaming demands and desires. So, I feel they are all worthy of our support. So, without further ado I'll introduce the Infamous JT, an exciting new venture by Jamie Tranter.

The first releases will focus on the Polish Freedom fighters of the Warsaw Uprising of 1944, with the exciting release of 1/56 (28mm) scale Kublus. I believe there will be a Kickstarter and previews of the range will be announced on the Infamous JT Facebook page. 

I have to mention that I have no personal connection with Infamous JT, only having pleasant conversations Jamie on a Facebook group we are both members, and thought his creativity, skill and enthusiasm for our hobby was worthy of a post, it is the least I can do.

If this initial release interests pop on over to Facebook and follow Infamous JT 


https://www.facebook.com/InfamousJT/?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment