Wednesday 15 November 2017

US Vehicles

Further progress with my WWII American forces for Bolt Action. Some vehicles, all 28mm Warlord Games miniatures. I have also completed the first batch of Infantry and support weapons these will be  posted as soon as I can get a chance to take photos.

On the gaming front the fledgling club has just met for the second time, SAGA was the game of choice, I fielded Scots and running true to form I lost spectacularly...

Starting the club has changed the focus in my painting schedule with my WSS taking a slight back seat as I concentrate on smaller club sized games. Figures are being painted up for SAGA and Muskets and Tomahawks. My Anglo-Zulu project will be receiving some additions, the first batch will be some NNC and Irregular cavalry to enable me to play The Men Who Would Be Kings. Then there will be further additions in the shape of Zulu huts, more cavalry including dismounted versions, and a small Naval detachment. Other plans are to work on Swordpoint armies, some will require a few extra figures and a little rebasing (my pet hate!); others will be new armies. Also on the assembly line is the much awaited Toy Story force for Dragon Rampant with the final figures just arriving; though I did purchase some extras for the Minions as a result but games will not be dependant upon their arrival. I won't be neglecting my WSS for too long, in all likelihood I'll have a unit or two on the painting table to work on as the mood takes me. I'm itching to paint my French Musketeers!

Click on any picture to enlarge

M8 Armoured Car



M3 Half Track


Willy's Jeep with .30 cal MMG




2 comments: