Saturday 30 July 2022

Mounted Infantry Anglo-Zulu War


28mm Mounted Infantry for the Anglo-Zulu War. Figures are from Empress Miniatures, and include mounted, dismounted and horse holder with horses. I have a number of small detachments of mounted in my collection, the idea was to build various scenarios with each player commanding a detachment. I've been very fortunate over the years to have played a number of excellent Anglo-Zulu war games, and always thought that they worked particularly well for multiplayer games with the Zulus being managed by an Umpire. 

Hoping by the next post to return to the Bronze Age. 








2 comments:

  1. They look great Meic…
    It’s nice to see that you have mounted,dismounted and horse holders…
    I am not sure if I would have had the dedication to do that…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, apologies for the late reply, been very busy and it's just been work...sleep...work. It just felt right to have the mounted, dismounted and horse holders, plus it formed part of an idea for scenario I have.

      Cheers

      Meic

      Delete