Friday 25 December 2015

Nadolig Llawen and Frostgrave Wizards! ??? - by Tilly

Nadolig Llawen!

A special post for Christmas Day.

These are a couple of wizards that my youngest Tilly (7) has painted up. She decided that one Fire wizard and one Ice wizard was needed. I let her choose all the colours and then suggested she give them a wash with Army Painter Strong Tone Ink, it was her decision to add the white and yellow dots at the top of the staff for each wizard (which I must admit impressed me).
What was interesting was that on finishing she commented that what each wizard really needed were some soldiers to do all the fighting for them. I think she's going to be pleasantly suprised and pleased when I eventually unveil Frostgrave!

I've also been informed that a Roman (Centurion) like the one in Night at the Museum is what she wants to paint next. So time to scrabble around the boxes of unpainted lead and plastic...

Now I do have a few boxes of Zulus that need painting but I don't think her mother would be impressed if I let her watch the DVD yet...!

My eldest Maisie (9) is building her own SAGA Warband, I will take some pictures as it progresses.

Click on any picture to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment