Sunday 27 December 2015

WSS French 2nd Battalion Artois

The second battalion for the regiment Artois are finished. 28mm Front Rank Figurines with flags by Maverick Models, and based for Beneath the Lily Banners, though will also be used for Black Powder.
Will try and finish off the bases on the units I have painted, as I prefer to flock and add tufts on a production line basis, I probably have enough ready for completing to add the final touches. Once done I'll post pictures of the army as it stands. There's still plenty to paint, I'm currently painting a third battalion for Navarre and a battalion of the Royal Italien (just to break up the grey). Will make a start on another cavalry regiment as well, just have to decide which one next.

The buildings are from my collection of POP Enterprise models.


Click on any picture to enlarge






No comments:

Post a Comment