Tuesday 29 November 2016

Thracians

A couple of units of Thracians, 15mm figures from the Forged in Battle ancients range War & Empire. These will add a little variety to my Successor armies. The figures were bought as part of a Kickstarter pledge, and they are nice clean castings. The painting style, like all my 15mm ancients is quick and simple with the sole aim of getting armies on the table.
I'm really enjoying painting 15mm at the moment, progress is very quick so I get a nice feeling of accomplishment. I don't think my 28mm painting has suffered too much as a result, in a strange way it's given me extra enthusiasm. My mind does keep wandering back to thoughts of 6mm as a consequence, just a case of picking the right project (something to ponder for the new year).

Click on any picture to enlarge









No comments:

Post a Comment