Sunday 22 May 2022

Sea Peoples - Command


Final Sea Peoples post, the command stands. All 28mm Wargames Foundry miniatures with the one exception of a Miniature Design Studios archer. Painting is now focussing not the next Bronze Age army, the Mycenaeans. I've had a slow week, lots of life things needing my attention, so the first batch of Mycenaeans are still on the basing table, along with my Republican Romans and some Mortal Gods stuff (very precise there!). I have made a start on painting the first Newline Miniatures Mycenaeans and I've increased the batch size from 24 to 32 figures to make up for my lack of activity this week. So, I hope to show the first of the Mycenaeans off soon…watch this space!







2 comments:

  1. Very nice Meic…
    You are fairly racing through the Bronze Age…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, keeping my focus despite lots of temptation!

      Delete