Monday 2 May 2022

Sea Peoples - Chariots


28mm Sea Peoples Chariots, Cutting Edge Miniatures produced by Warlord Games. These are lovely miniatures, and although Cutting Edge Miniatures are noticeably smaller than the other figures in the army, I don't feel that they look out of place as they are in their own unit.  Personally, I wouldn't mix Cutting Edge in the same units as other figures. Now I only plan to have the two chariots in the army as in most lists I've looked at the Sea Peoples have limited numbers of chariotry. I may add more later if I want to field them as Philistines. 

 

The Mycenaeans are progressing, I’ve managed to paint nearly all the Foundry spearmen, three chariots and some light infantry. Once I’ve finished the Foundry miniatures I have I’ll make a start on the Newline figures.







6 comments:

  1. Chariots, colorful and beautiful chariots...Cracking job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, very much appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Very nice Meic…
    They certainly look like they fit in well to me…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, Cutting Edge are lovely figures, think every Bronze Age collection should have a few.

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is a terrific batch of chariots! I am not sure why but your blog never comes up in my blog list. I need to troubleshoot ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jonathan, lots of chariots to see when all four armies are done. Mycenaeans in progress. Might be due to my previous lack of activity, visibility very much appreciated. I'm only now getting round to listing the blogs I look at....eventually getting myself organised.

      Delete