Friday 13 May 2022

Sea Peoples - Ekwesh, Weshwesh and Lukka



More Sea Peoples, this time figures from Wargames Foundry representing the Ekwesh, Weshwesh and Lukka. This contingent will add two units for Impetus and Hail Caesar or four for ADLG. 

 

Progress continues on the Mycenaeans, basing will start on the first units this weekend, and hopefully I'll also make a start on the Newline Designs figures. A little bit behind schedule this week as I've been helping a friend move house and get their furniture purchased and built. It was while looking for furniture with my friend that I was in the British Heart Foundation charity shop and spotted an old writing bureau. This piece immediately called to me to save it and repurpose as a painting station. I've cleaned it up and will provide and update and pictures in another post once I've made a small modification. Very kindly my friend gave me the desk as a thank you for helping them. A very happy painter indeed. 








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, handsome units and great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, the figures were a joy to paint.

      Delete