Sunday 8 May 2022

Sea Peoples - Peleset, Tjekker and Denven

 


28mm Sea Peoples from Wargames Foundry and Miniature Design Studios, these figures represent the Peleset, Tjekker and Denven, being characterised by their reed headdresses. Included are warband, skirmishers and archers. Probably the most recognisable are the Peleset, who also appear to be the tribe most associated with the Philistines, and I'm happy to field figures in reed headdresses as Philistines in a DBA or Basic Impetus game. 

 

Currently painting Mycenaeans, and as I’m painting in 24 figure batches, I feel like I’m speeding through these figures. I’ve just finished all the Foundry foot I have and am moving on to chariots and the Newline Designs contingent. Other projects on the workbench also include some rebasing and some bits and pieces for Mortal Gods. The figures being rebased are my Republican Romans, which are being rebased for SAGA, this has stalled slightly as I needed to order more bases. 


















4 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive quantity and quality. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonathan, I've surprised myself with my progress to be honest. Genuinely enjoying painting at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid Meic…

    These a what I picture when I think of the Sea Peoples…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aly, I know what you mean, it's those reed headdresses, though I do love the variety in this army.

      Delete